Monaco Group began its operations in 1960 when Mr Ernesto Monaco opened Jarry Auto Parts, located at 1470 Jarry East in Montreal. The success of Mr Monaco’s company led to the 1986 opening of the Group’s first distribution centre; Entrepôt de Montréal 1470 inc. The goal of the expansion was to serve the specific needs of a steadily growing clientele.
In 1991 Monaco Group became a partner in World Automotive Warehouse distribution centre in Toronto; then in 1993, opened Regional Automotive Warehousing in Ottawa. In 2016, Monaco Group further reinforced its position in the market by acquiring Motorcade Industries, a leading distributor of automotive parts and accessories with a strong presence in the province of Ontario. This partnership has allowed Groupe Monaco to expand its reach and product offerings, providing even more value to its customers
From 1993 to present time, Monaco Group strategically added 22 more corporate stores in addition to recruiting more than 70 associated stores and over 180 Automotive Service Providers to better serve a loyal and thriving clientele.
In March 2010 the Monaco Group joined the North American buying group: The National Pronto Association.
Monaco Group Automotive: A family company committed to your success.